Thursday, April 9, 2009

A view by the river, a blink of an eye, it disappeared.

Finance. Finance! FINANACE!! T.T Help.

Writing doesn't seem to help me anymore. It use to have a miracle effect on me. But now, it seem like I'm immune to it. -.- Sigh.

Before my post got emo again, let's stir up my blog up a bit! Pictures!!!

Easter is coming!! Happy Easter Day!!

Coats!!! =) Got the black one. And ignore my face. It looks retarded. -.-


Little sis's birthday few days back. =D Happy Birthday! Again, ignore my face.


Ms. Bay's and Ms. Lee's birthday is coming up!!! Happy Birthday in advance girls!! =)

And and....


My mummy's birthday is also coming up!!! =D

Kena scolding from her just now. Ahahahhaa. Say I only remember Johnathan's birthday and not hers. -.- K la. I think that's it for now. Ciao guys.

- haz -

P.S. Anyone has Ms. Lee's contacts except phone number???

1 comment:

peiying said...

wise choice!!!!the black one suits you most!! hahaha..

yer.. i MUST get one when i'm in australia. ahahha.. you wanna come visit me in melb?