Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you still call me in the middle of the night just to say 'I love you'?


Walking down the path without knowing what lies ahead.
Disclaimer: took it from the internet.

Finally. I survived the first week of classes. This week felt so long, I thought I was gonna die waiting for it to end. And and... Is Friday TOMORROW!!! Yay!!! There's no particular reason on why I am happy but I am. Though I have to start on my homework and some reading up. Sigh. Got a lot to read up. Hopefully the book I am waiting for will be here by Saturday. If not...

I took the public transports to class today!!! I am so proud of myself. =DD Although there were some embarrassing moments, like I miss my bus when I was walking towards the train station (cause I thought there will be a long wait till a bus come by - that's why walking towards the train station), and I miss the train (cause I did not know I was suppose to board the train until it took off). -.- Still, I reach uni safe and sound. I consider that a huge achievement for a blur girl. =D

The weather in Aussie is getting colder and colder. I have to wear at least 3 layers of clothes in order to leave the house. But sometimes is so much warmer outside than staying in the house. The house is so bloody cold.

Anyway, I just feel like updating. =) There is really nothing to say anymore. And I am getting tired. I'll head to bed soon. Ciao.

- haz -
I love you, Johnathan Teh Huang Tang.

No comments: