Monday, February 22, 2010

With the last smile, I'll say goodbye.


Just felt like putting up a picture which has no meaning.
Disclaimer: Got it off the net.

Wah. Wah. Wah!

A blink of an eye is already end of February 2010. T.T I feel so old. =(

Had the tradition house hopping yesterday. Wasn't as fun as before because the group had shirked somehow. A lot of people couldn't make it. A lot had happened this year. Not a very good start of the year 2010. =(

I have another 2 more days in Malaysia!!! Don't feel like going back!!! Don't want to go back!! Somehow it feels like I haven left Malaysia at all. Sigh.

Starting my last year of uni soon. Hopefully I do better than last semester. Hopefully I can adapt back to the Australia lifestyle once I am back. I cannot afford to fail ANY of my units!!!

Feeling uncomfortable. Haven pack. Don't feel like packing. =(

Can I stay? =(

- haz -

P.S. Sorry for the random outburst. I know it's a bit all over the place.

No comments: