Night basketball ♥
It has been quite a long time since I have touch the ball. =) Feels great to be in the court again, although I needed to shower again after that. Haha.
Got back my results for last semester the other day. Disappointed and glad. Disappointed because the results were not very good, glad that I passed. I don't have to retake Mr. Goh's units again. Happy! Although I need to face him AGAIN in the next semester for another unit. -.- I hope the assignment he sets is not hard enough for me to hang myself in the middle of it. Haha.
Anyway, finally been to iCity thanks to a certain someone. =D Thank you for bringing me there! =D Although I think is not worth the RM5. Haha. It is actually quite pretty. There was quite a lot of people also. A lot of photographer. I took some photos with my phone. It was a last minute decision, so I didn't bring my camera with me. =) Therefore, ignore the quality of the pictures.
Got back my results for last semester the other day. Disappointed and glad. Disappointed because the results were not very good, glad that I passed. I don't have to retake Mr. Goh's units again. Happy! Although I need to face him AGAIN in the next semester for another unit. -.- I hope the assignment he sets is not hard enough for me to hang myself in the middle of it. Haha.
Anyway, finally been to iCity thanks to a certain someone. =D Thank you for bringing me there! =D Although I think is not worth the RM5. Haha. It is actually quite pretty. There was quite a lot of people also. A lot of photographer. I took some photos with my phone. It was a last minute decision, so I didn't bring my camera with me. =) Therefore, ignore the quality of the pictures.
Cherry tree?
Reminds me of Cherrie. Haven seen her for ages!!! The last time I came back, I didn't see her also. Where are you Cherrie?! xD
Looks like a season in Australia now. Winter!
Does this looks like Autumn to you?
Well, my time in Malaysia is up. Another 24 hours I will heading back to Aussie for my last semester. Hopefully I am ready to face one of the toughest semester of my uni life. Haha. I really hope I can bring my overall marks to a Distinction again. But then again, is best not to get my hopes up. Alright then, I leave you guys for now. Will update again if I'm bored in Aussie. =D Ciao.
- haz -
No comments:
Post a Comment