I hesitated whether to write a post.
This morning I woke up feeling rather sad cause of some incidents that happened in the past. I wonder why I'm thinking about it now when is over like almost a year ago. Guess the incidents were a shock to me until now.
The funny thing is that I try to find some other happy things to 'offset' them but I couldn't find any. It was too overpowering. Not making sense am I?
I went to the royal show this year with my aunt and uncle again. =D I went there last Sunday. It was ok, not too bad not too good as well. I was up late doing my assignment the previous night. I get to see cows up close. Hahaha. But the smell is ridiculous. I think I wont be able to survive in the farm, even though I would like to see those outskirt places someday. Lolx. Didn't really took a lot of photos. I wonder why I don't take photos. I always wanted a camera, but I don't take photos. I think I just wanted a camera cause my friends all took a lot of nice photos and I wanted to do the same. xD
Guess I better stop writing crap and start writing something that would help me score in my assignment. Ciao.
- haz -
This morning I woke up feeling rather sad cause of some incidents that happened in the past. I wonder why I'm thinking about it now when is over like almost a year ago. Guess the incidents were a shock to me until now.
The funny thing is that I try to find some other happy things to 'offset' them but I couldn't find any. It was too overpowering. Not making sense am I?
I went to the royal show this year with my aunt and uncle again. =D I went there last Sunday. It was ok, not too bad not too good as well. I was up late doing my assignment the previous night. I get to see cows up close. Hahaha. But the smell is ridiculous. I think I wont be able to survive in the farm, even though I would like to see those outskirt places someday. Lolx. Didn't really took a lot of photos. I wonder why I don't take photos. I always wanted a camera, but I don't take photos. I think I just wanted a camera cause my friends all took a lot of nice photos and I wanted to do the same. xD
Guess I better stop writing crap and start writing something that would help me score in my assignment. Ciao.
- haz -
No comments:
Post a Comment