Is been a month since I last blogged. To think I have not been blogging for a whole month is.... Well, not me. Hahahaha. So before the November ends, I will make a post about birthdays! again. =D
First off, is Pen's birthday today!!! =)
Happy 22nd Birthday Pen!!!
I couldn't find a nice photo of her and I, well, basically that was none, so I took a photo of her from her facebook instead. We GOT to take photos together when I see you, Pen!!!!!! Anyway, hope you having fun in UK with your boy boy and friends yea? =)
Now, for the next birthday, is a bit too early, cause his birthday is tomorrow, but since I'm here already might as well wish him too.

Happy 30th Birthday Ohno Satoshi~! =)
Disclaimer: I got it off the net, my sis gave me a link to that page. NOT trying to owned the pic or anything.
Now, for the next birthday, is a bit too early, cause his birthday is tomorrow, but since I'm here already might as well wish him too.

Happy 30th Birthday Ohno Satoshi~! =)
Disclaimer: I got it off the net, my sis gave me a link to that page. NOT trying to owned the pic or anything.
Anyway, he's 30! And I read his interview somewhere and he said his birthday resolution is to fast forward time so he could be 50 faster! -.- Seriously, he's just really weird. Lol. But I love seeing him on Arashi's show. =) Okay, don't mind me. I am fangirling here. xD
And... AND!, I finally finish my uni life with my last paper today!!!!! YESH! Because no more exam, no more long, horrible, terrible, kill-me-already assignments!!! No yesh, cause I don't know what to do next. Am to afraid to step out my comfort zone right now. But yea, that's life. Hopefully, I know what I want to do soon, so I could plan on what to do with my life.
And that's all for today. Ciao now. And I will see you soon, Malaysia. xD
And... AND!, I finally finish my uni life with my last paper today!!!!! YESH! Because no more exam, no more long, horrible, terrible, kill-me-already assignments!!! No yesh, cause I don't know what to do next. Am to afraid to step out my comfort zone right now. But yea, that's life. Hopefully, I know what I want to do soon, so I could plan on what to do with my life.
And that's all for today. Ciao now. And I will see you soon, Malaysia. xD

No comments:
Post a Comment