Saturday, June 21, 2008

2 movies and a party.

Howdy. I was suppose to blog yesterday about what happened that day, but I was too caught up with the game in facebook that I completely forgotten about blogging. Plus, I'm addicted to PSP. Lol.

Anyway, on Friday, I went out with Johnathan. We went to eat in DragonI, which I wouldn't say it was a very appetizing lunch. The chicken (with 'lai min') I ordered was really dry. Anyway, after lunch, we went to watch Made of Honor.



Made of Honor

It is a nice movie. Has some funny parts. Recommend to watch. The theme is romance comedy. But I don't know why Johnathan fell asleep in the middle of the movie. =P But seriously, it is worth watching.

Today, I came back around 430 a.m. (yes, in the morning) and woke up around 10 when Pui Jen invited me to watch movie with her. She gave me 2 choices. Get Smart and The Happening. Being a coward, I choose...



Get Smart

I think this is the only comedy-action movie I watched so far. Haha. It is funny but there is actions as well. And the actor from Heroes which played Hiro (don't know what's his name) also star in the show. Although his part is a really small part. Dwayne Johnson played the bad guy in the show. Wow. Overall, the movie is not bad.

After the movie, I accompany Pui Jen for awhile before heading back. So happens Johnathan was there also, so I met up with him and somehow ended up sending him home. Hehe. Anyway, after sending him home, I went back home to shower and took a nap. Around 7, my dad and I went to my aunt's house for the farewell party for my uncle, who is going to Perth soon. For more details, go to my sis's blog.

Alright then, You come to the end of my blog. But before I go...



Isn't he the cutest?! Tuki Tuki!!
*Picture of the day*

- haz -

1 comment:

Johnathan Teh said...

didn;t you say i am the cutest?!? :(