Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bye bye

Is over huh??
Never expect it to...
Really...

I'm sorry I put you through this then...

Is not the best day of my life today. Today reminds me the day way back a year ago. Is sad to even to think about it. The only difference between today and that day is that: it is 2 different people and 1 of the situation involved my decision.


I don't really like to decide about these kind of things. Is hard for me to decide. What so hard to decide you ask? Well, there's I really love him and we don't get along (as he put it). Yea, so what?? Can't get along then break up lo.. What is so hard wor? You try it. What would you say??

Enough of the emo-ness. Let's try to put pictures in!!


I had trouble uploading the pictures. I uploaded 5 and end up with 2 cause I don't know how to put words in below the picture.

I love you very much dear...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SY? Is this you?
You broke up with your bf?

Anyway, even if you're not SY, hang in there gal, I know what you're going through. You'll be okay if I'm going to be okay too. :)