Sunday, August 10, 2008

This is me. Randomnesssss. =P

Mum is on the way to Aussie now. We send her off this morning and went back to sleep. =D We as in my sis and I of course. Dad became the driver and sent my mum, grandma and cousin Elaine to the airport. Grandma and cousin Elaine spend the night here yesterday.

Yesterday, we went to have lunch at the Prince. That restaurant has a really really good environment. The food is quite nice. Especially the Price sandwich my father ordered. Yum. He had that twice already. And that's a rare sight. After lunch, my mum, sis and I went to 1u to shop for necessities since my mum won't be around for the next five days. And to tell you the truth, it was the fastest shopping I had with my mum. Lol. Cause she was rushing home to get her beauty nap. =D Then later that night, we were suppose to have a good dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday in advance and we ended up having dinner at mamak. -.- Sigh. But we had a enjoyable dinner. =)

The other day I saw a really really 'gaya' Kancil near the place I usually have breakfast with my dad before class. Here here, I show the pictures.


The front of the car.



The body of the car.



And the back of the car.

-

Hmm... *nervous laugh* Ah well, I just remembered I was late for class that day. And the car was parked in the middle of the road. So is hard for me to even take the pictures. Anyway, the back of the car has a drawing of a tree if I remember correctly. So use you're imagination! *blek*

Gtg. Ciao peoples.

- haz -

No comments: