Friday, October 24, 2008

I think I am being ignored. Sigh.

I really think I am being ignored. Cause is been quite a while since I get a reply from him. Actually, not even one reply from him today. Ah, well...

Today was a surprise. I wasn't expecting PY, Dean, Stanley and Danny to come by to Tasty Treats. =) Thanks for coming by guys. Is the best thing happened today so far. Ahahaha. Hope to see you guys soon ya? =)

Anyway, I am freaking bored here. Wasn't suppose to online one. Cause just now the computer suddenly shut down. Gave me a heart attack. -_-''' Luckily I am not here alone. And the computer is still working. Now I also don't dare to go check my mail. Sigh.

Argh!! I am freaking bored!!!

Toodles. =)

- haz -

P.S. Kena blamed for something I am totally innocent of. -_-'''

2 comments:

Zoebe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoebe said...

wut happened? why r u being blame?

hee... i also got the same heart attack as u. my comp suddenly shut down... panic like shit. eventually it was ok ~~~ haha... glad that ur also the same (the comp is stil working). ^^