Anyway, I went to watch Bolt with Johnathan yesterday after my exam. =) After exam, I waited for my mum for almost 2 hours cause it was freaking jam yesterday. We had Carl's Jr. for dinner before heading to the cinema.

The movie is funny and Bolt is so cute!! But Rino is cuter. =P We went to watch 3D. I don't recomand you guys to watch it 3D cause I kinda had a headache after seeing the movie with 3D. And the glasses... Really hurts my head. Came home around 10.30 p.m..
Today, I went for another movie. Twilight. Yes. With Johnathan again. =P

Today, I went for another movie. Twilight. Yes. With Johnathan again. =P

I don't really like the poster. It made Robert Pattinson looked so pale. But that what makes him looked vampire-ish (qoute from sis). Ahahaha. Anyway, the movie is not bad either. But I am sure the book is even better. Hopefully, I get the chance to read it before I go to Aussie. Oh ya. By the way, I am leaving to Aussie soon. On the 2cd of Febuary. I am sooooo gonna miss my family and my friends. =( Anyone who is free remember to call me out for yam cha k? Hehe.
Ok. I am not in the mood to blog today. I just did for the sake of updating. Lol. So, ciao peoplez. =) Have a nice day.
- haz -
P.S. Thanks for the movies dear. And sorry if I did somethin wrong. =(
Ok. I am not in the mood to blog today. I just did for the sake of updating. Lol. So, ciao peoplez. =) Have a nice day.
- haz -
P.S. Thanks for the movies dear. And sorry if I did somethin wrong. =(
2 comments:
Hope you did enjoy yourself with me Gurl. :) but the way you wrote your blog seems like you are bored of me already.. :-/ quote: yes it's Johnathan again...
Love you. :)
Post a Comment