Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One day closer.

These two days ain't the best days for me. The atmosphere in the house is kinda tense since yesterday. Sigh. Plus, Johnathan went to Macau already.

I put off my friends yet again for the medical check up. Sigh. Is hard to even ask my parents about going also. Since they are... Well... Anyway, I went for the medical check up with my mum in order to complete my student visa. It is way ma fan. Seriously. I got frustrated with myself. But it was a surprise to see someone I know there. You will never guess who I met in that clinic. Joanna Ting. Surprise? I know some of you don't like her. But I am still glad I bump into her. =)

Anyway, I'm bored. So I am gonna steal my sista's tag. *looks at sis* Fine. She asked me to do it. =P

MEME:
You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:
1. one weapon.
2. one song blasting on the speakers.
3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

* Weapon can be real or fictional; you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.*

Weapon of choice: Heavy machine gun. *does the eyebrows* Imagine it. Wakakkaka.

Song of choice: Generation - Simple Plan.

Famous person of choice: Hakkai from Saiyuki. I don't mind having him fight along side me. He is one of my favorites character. =)

Tag: You. =D

K la. I am done. Ciao people.

- haz -

P.S. Happy Birthday Dean. Tho I doubt he ever read this. Haha.

No comments: