Wah. So long
Anyway, I'm bored. So I thought I do some updates. =D
I miss playing basketball after watching Slam Dunk. Yes Bren, I finished the anime already. Only the movie haven watch. The movie doesn't look appealing though. Lol. And I reliase I love the point graud position. I always wanted to be the point guard. Lol.

Slam Dunk. This picture is missing Mitsui and Miyagi la. =(
Disclaimer: Taken from the internet.
I am such a terrible friend. I forgotten Lee Zhi Wei is going to UK this month. And I just found out she is there already. Didn't even message her saying have a safe flight. Ahi. And then Pui Jen went to Hong Kong I also don't know. Double ahi. That's how anti-social I am. Sigh.
Anyway, is 2 in the morning now. I better get some sleep. Tomorrow must gambateh!! Tata.
Ridiculous post, I know. =D
- haz -
P.S. Note to self: never EVER eat supper at 12 midnight when you are in Australia. It feels horrible after a while.
P.S.S. I have to stop saying 'gambateh'.

Slam Dunk. This picture is missing Mitsui and Miyagi la. =(
Disclaimer: Taken from the internet.
I am such a terrible friend. I forgotten Lee Zhi Wei is going to UK this month. And I just found out she is there already. Didn't even message her saying have a safe flight. Ahi. And then Pui Jen went to Hong Kong I also don't know. Double ahi. That's how anti-social I am. Sigh.
Anyway, is 2 in the morning now. I better get some sleep. Tomorrow must gambateh!! Tata.
Ridiculous post, I know. =D
- haz -
P.S. Note to self: never EVER eat supper at 12 midnight when you are in Australia. It feels horrible after a while.
P.S.S. I have to stop saying 'gambateh'.
No comments:
Post a Comment