Saturday, October 3, 2009

The flowers in the back garden.


Tada!!! The flowers in the back garden.

These flowers close up after the sun sets. Neat! =D I noticed it when I went to collect my towel. Ah yee wanted to take the roses in the front yard also, but she said very lazy to go out and take. So I don't have photos of her proud roses. Lol.

Anyway, being a Gemini, I am seriously dead bored now. Of course I could be doing assignments and studies, but I am just too bored to do them at the moment. One week of tuition-free is going to end soon. I have to go back to classes on Monday onwards. Hopefully by that time I am not too lazy to study and finish up my assignments. But one can only hope.

Why is it still so bloody cold during spring?? Isn't it suppose to be breezy and not freezing cold??? The weather here is nice in the afternoon but really cold when night falls.

Oh oh OH!! I forgot to mention. I went to the once-in-a-year event which was held in Showground (the Royal Show) with my aunt, uncle, and uncle's sister. It was a nice experience. I got to meet up with Melody's friend, Shir Nee as well. She was so nice to take me around. We had two rides and I couldn't go for another one cause of the last ride. It made me so dizzy and my legs were wobbly. Lol. But we did play games normally found in a carnival and she won two big teddy home, while I won two small ones. Haha. She was lucky that day. =P Didn't take a lot of photos though. Wasn't in the mood to take photos. Just took photos of animals only. Ahahaha. So no point showing you guys. I did take one photo with the well. Mind you, the well is pretty cool although it is made up of plastic, lol. But I look horrible. That's what happens when you don't sleep well the night before. Lol.

Anyway (gosh, I really can't think of any other words to replace this), today is mid-autumn festival!! For Australia, it should be call mid-spring festival!!! Lol. *laughing dies down after two seconds* Hope you guys have fun in this festival season!! =D Besides this wonderful festival, it is also Wei Hehn's birthday!! Happy 21st Birthday!!! Have a blast yo!

And and, before I sign off, I want to wish Johnathan Teh Huang Tang an early birthday wish. =D Happy Birthday!! Hope you will have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!! =D

Tata for now. =D

- haz -

No comments: